Tapas Cooking Class
Dive into Spanish gastronomy and enjoy buying, cooking and eating like a Spaniard.
Each class begins with a visit to the local market, either the iconic South Melbourne Market; your senses will be enlightened by the colorful array of fresh goods while you stroll around the different stalls learning the importance of choosing the finest ingredients.
Then back to the kitchen where you will be cooking some of Spain’s most popular disheseither in our beautiful Pop up kitchen, Located 100 mts from the market
Our chef will always be close by to answer your questions and offer assistance, but the merit will be all yours! You will be cooking a five course meal and filling the table with many colorful and tasty Spanish specialties, a mouthwatering sight that you will later enjoy with a glass (or 3) of Prosecco Sangria and great company.
Menu to Cook:
- Gazpacho, the flavors of a hot summer in Andalusia.
- Spanish tortilla, the staple dish any Spanish family will have on the table at least once a week!
- The Black rice (ink squid) with calamari and prawns, the authentic taste of Spain!
- Pá amb tomáquet, the simple but delicious catalan way of eating bread.
- Croquettes, with Jamon Serrano (Spanish Prosciutto)
- Prosecco Sangria
Do you have any possible food allergies or restrictions?. Please, inform us in the booking process. We happily accommodate dietary restrictions :-)
Included in these workshops are all the ingredients and materials for the class, lunch consisting of what has been prepared during the class; Sangria, water and all the recipes.
If you are a group (>12) and you are interested in other dates contact us at: Lola@holaconlola.com.au
INSTANT BOOKING CONFIRMATION